Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net web site are provided “as is”. Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.These terms of service are a contract between you and Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., whose principle place of business is 1101 S Main St. Ste.49, Kalispell, MT 59901 (“Adonis Investment Group”)Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net. is a real estate investment company and provides various real estate services including lease options, lease purchases, contracts for deed, land contracts, installment sales contracts, real estate acquisitions, owner financing, loan modification negotiations, short sale negotiations, contract negotiation, subject to financing and various other services related, but not limited to, real estate and credit restoration education. Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., is not a credit repair company, tax attorney or CPA and as such does not provide credit repair services or tax advice. Any information regarding credit restoration or taxes is/are strictly for informational and educational purposes and all applicants should seek a qualified licensed tax professional who is familiar with their individual situation. Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., does NOT sell lists of properties. All available properties are presently listed on the website at Listings.Applicant(s) applying for any program or service listed declare(s) that all statements in their application(s) are true and correct. Applicant(s) hereby authorize(s) Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., (hereinafter “iHelpSell”), its successors and/or assigns as their interest may appear, to verify all of the information contained herein and to obtain credit reports and background checks on the above listed applicant(s). If applicant(s) has/have given any false information, iHelpSell is entitled to reject the application and retain all application fees as liquidated damages for iHelpSell’s time and expenses in processing this application. Applicant(s) agree to pay a non-refundable $37.77 for the Home Finders Application fee. If Applicant(s) opt(s) to sign up for the Home Finders Program, Applicant(s) acknowledge that the initial escrow amount of $1000.00 is non-refundable and will be credited towards their down payment upon contract execution after successful acquisition of property. Applicant(s) acknowledge their understanding of the terms of the Home Finder Program agree to be bound by the terms of the program listed here: Home Finder Program. Applicant(s) further acknowledge their understanding that nothing in this website or any subsequent documentation represent or reflect an offer to lend. Applicant(s) acknowledge their understanding that because an Applicant(s) housing tastes are subjective, nebulous and not necessarily quantifiable, because Applicant(s) desires may exceed their budgetary constraints and because desirable housing may simply not be available in an Applicant(s) marketplace within their requisite moving timeline, that Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., cannot guarantee acquisition of a suitable property through no fault of its own. Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., makes a best effort to acquire properties matching the description of Applicant(s) using the Home Finder Program and has a very successful track record dating back over half a decade of such acquisitions. Applicant(s) acknowledge understanding of Applicant(s) need to be realistic about what they can accomplish given their budgetary constraints, desires and time frame.
In no event shall Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., Internet site, even if The Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net. or an Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Adonis Investment Group, LLC. & iHelpSell.net., web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.